General Conditions of Contract
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wine Barrel Shop's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hungary.
Company name: Föhner Márton cooper
Seat:Gyula,5700.Rákóczi street 11/B.
Personal receipt here: Gyula,5700.Rákóczi street 11/B.
Web department store owner: Föhner Márton
Department store’s name: Wine barrel web department store
Contact people's name: Márton Fröhner, Gyaraki Szilvia
The language of a contract: English
Telefon: +36 20 534 0629 or +36 66 463 230
Copyright and Trademarks
All content is copyright of Wine Barrel Shop. All product /company names and logos are for identification purposes only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
Wine Barrel Shop will not be held liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Processing of orders
We process the orders on weekdays 17:00-20:00, on the weekends 09:00-20:00. If you order after hours, your order will be processed on the next day. In every case we acknowledge when we can accomplish the order. The general deadline is within 4 days from the acknowledgement. The shades of the colors of the products on the website can differ from the color of real products.
We are not taking the responsibility of any optional, unexpected technological changes caused by the suppliers or other effects. We reserve the right of refusing the already confirmed orders partly or completely. Partial fulfillment can only take place after consultation with the customer! In case of advance settlement of the purchase price of the product, the amount will be transferred back to the customer.
How to order
1. Put the product you wish to buy into the basket.
2. If you do not want to buy additional products, click on the shopping cart icon and check the number of the products you wish to buy. You can delete the content of your basket by pushing the “delete” button.
3. Click “Checkout” option.
4. Give the details of delivery and payment.
6. After giving all the details, you can send your order by clicking on the “Checkout” option. Before you send your order, you can check the datas again, and you can send any comment with your order.
7. We confirm the orders in every case, from this point the order is official!
Types of delivery
The ordered products should be paid either in advance to the given bank account or in case of personal receipt, you should pay to the hands of the transferring person, and you have the opportunity to ask for cash on delivery orders. The final price on the base of the summary of the order and confirmation letter, include all costs. The package consist the bill and the legal description. Please check the package in front of the courier, and do not take the package if you find any possible damages.
Delivery to house, information
The orders of our webstore is completed by the DPD Hungária Kft.(as a non-contracted partner). If you are not in home in this period, the staff will leave a delivery notice to the registered address of delivery, which gives you the right to pick the package at the nearest post office. According to the DPD Hungária Kft’s practice, if you not take the package, then after the first delivery attempt, will try again to deliver a week later the customer the item for you.
Delivery types, fees
If you choose this method of payment, after buying on the web shop, we ask you to equalize the amount on your receipt received by us in the confirmation e-mail to the bank account given in the e-mail. Once the amount is credited to the account, at latest we send the product on the next business day.
For further information write an email to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the opportunity to take your item personally in Gyula, on the address below:
(of course it is FREE!)
5700.Gyula,Rákóczi Ferenc utca 11/b
(In the case of personal receipt, please call one of these numbers: 06-20-534-0629 or 06-66-463-230
or write an email to email@example.com !)
Date of personal receipt
Saturday-Sunday (and on feast-day) 08:00-12:00
Call in connection with the takeover of packages
Only order the desired products, when you can provide the receipt of packages. In case of unclaimed, returned packages, we charge the re-posting fee to the customer, we can only re-send the package on case of forward reference
Incorrect ordering, fulfillment correction
If after placing your order, you discover that the product is not prompted or not prompted by the product ordered, or any problem has occurred in the performance of orders, please indicate this to us by e-mail or phone. Of course, we modify the order on the base of your request!